Tuesday 7 October 2008

where has the time gone?


we only managed to visit the beach with all three boys once this summer! We were off camping but the exhaust decided to fall off the van..great timing! We drove home changed cars and went out for the day. it was a good job we did as it was one of the hottest days of the summer!
Arthur playing at Lyme Regis.
This pic was taken at The Flowers of Hatch, a whole field of pyo flowers a fab place to go during the summer, and great to fill the house with flowers afterwards.
Arthur losing his hand! At Kingston Mauward Gardens
Camp Bestival, a brilliant 3 days, would love to go again next year.




At last I am getting back to my blog! 
The summer has just whizzed by, not that there was a lot of summer here it is in picture form.

This was knitting at Gold Hill Cafe in Childe Okeford, one of my favorite haunts of the summer.


I also spent the summer filling my shop with wool and making masses of bits.
I have just opened a shop on etsy  http://www.tamsyng.etsy.com and also on Folksy. So there has not been a lot of spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment