Friday 10 October 2008



The fluff did not come off the trousers, and Harry had a non school uniform day so wanted his black trousers..He was not impressed when I showed them to him. lots and lots of cellotape is needed.
I finished the green mohair scarf last night at Knit and natter, it was a fairly quiet night. The last few weeks have been manic and I have run out of chairs each time. So it was quite nice to have a calmer evening..lots more knitting got done.
I have still not worked out how to do this properly and write first then add pics..it doesn't work! I wanted the writing at the top of the page.
The felt sweety beads are by Whitesheet on Etsy, they are so scrummy looking, I can't wait to make something out of them.
Bookwork first! Must get off this computor, with Flickr,Ravelery,Etsy and folksy I seem to be spending too much time online!

No comments:

Post a Comment