Tuesday 11 November 2008

'We Don't want to go home!"

I held a needle felting class on Saturday, these are pictures of the bits people made.
It is truly inspiring working with other people, it is amazing how everyone comes up with completely different ways of using the same tools.
I did keep going into my making corner and coming out with more beads and buttons and findings as I saw pieces develop. It is great to take home a finished item,
or two..
or three... actually nobody wanted to go home! Once they got into the needle felting they just wanted to make more and more. It was a lovely day and I am sure everyone had a great time.
I am so looking forward to doing more workshops after xmas. They will be from 10- 1pm and only £15.00  I think this will work much better than a whole day as I realise not everyone can spare a whole day and the price will include materials so is great value.


The next one is Crochet 10-1pm on the 22nd of November. I will be teaching how to crochet granny squares, flowers and circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment