Friday 14 November 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well I'm busy, but the shop is very quiet today.  
The minute I wrote that there was a little rush.
People are booking up for the crochet course next Saturday so thats great news.
I have been busy getting a collection together for the Black Swan art Gallery in Frome, one of my favorite arty shops so thats been quite exciting.  



This little necklace has just gone on Folksy, I bought the clear perspex buttons at an antique fair and really should have bought a lot more of them! Though I had already got lots of lovely vintage ones by the time I found them.
These are new craft kits I have made to with Usborne books that my neighbour is selling at local craft fairs. I have done some knitting ones too. We have been planning to get kits out for ages so its great to see some organised and packaged up.
I have also put them on my website. I have a new website which I can easily update myself , so over the next few weeks I will be putting lots of bits in the online shop. As soon as stock comes in I will photograph it to go online as well as displaying it in the B and M shop. (well thats my intention anyway)
It will be great to be in control of the website and I,m sure it will become a lot more interesting especially if the classes take off.
I better get back to my list, starting with 24 mobile phone socks, 6 hats, make the knitting craft kits, finish the tea cosies, make up a scarf knitting kit....that will do for today. Oh and in between play with Arthur, we have already played post offices and built a few duplo towers. 
Fun Fun Fun!!
The older boys and Tony are off snowboarding tonight so it will be a peaceful evening.

1 comment:

  1. Off to check out your website, Tamsyn...love the look of those kits!

    Am very envious of your button supply xx

    ReplyDelete