Wednesday 26 November 2008

Its a colourful life!

I am a bit late with this one, it was Harry's 15th Birthday last week aaaaahhh I must be getting old! Very scary! It was also Tony's big birthday for which we had a yummy special dinner altogether, with Rib of Beef with all the trimmings (am sounding like an old lady now!)from the Stourhead farm shop (our very local butchers), it felt a bit like Xmas.  Though now we have to think of something nicer for Xmas dinner if that is possible.  Tony will be mulling this over long before we need to think about it, I think it's one of his favorite games. Thinking about different tastes and textures then imagining exactly what we he wants being on offer and 'hey presto' we have yummy Xmas dinner.
Whoops I have gone right off on a tangent.
These are also very yummy and fat free! and very very colourful,
They are all ready to sew on the beads and buttons, then the backs and the labels...I have made a start today, but Arthur has caught yet another bug and is not very well and when he is not very well he gets very very cross...bless :)
I am happy that I am surrounded by colour, lots of gorgeous colours let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment