Sunday 2 November 2008

nitting_4.jpg  
I have just been reading the Sunday Times, I know it's Monday but it's really my Sunday, So it's lovely to start the day by reading in bed.  Finding this pic on the front of style magazine was really exciting the bad news is India Knight has beaten me to releasing a book called Make do and Mend! As Tony pointed out she is a little bit more in the spotlight than me and knows a few publishers, hmmm.   Ah well on to the next project! The good news though is that I have changed my shop to be more crafty and it is looking very much like a wool shop so I am ready for the rush!! Just need a picture in the local paper of me like the one above but with giant needles and maybe not as much pouting, maybe then the customers will come pouring in?              

No comments:

Post a Comment